TDG • ONE DAY
This course is designed for workers who may be involved in transporting, handling, shipping, receiving or supplying dangerous goods.
Course topics include:
- classifications of dangerous goods
- applicable safety markings and means of containment
- shipping documentation requirements
- Dangerous Occurrence Reporting and accidental releases
- enforcement, penalties and fines
This course has a written exam component. Participants must achieve a minimum score of 80% for course certification. Class Minimum is 8 and Maximum is 20.